Change Location in Pokemon Go Without Moving/Walking (Android/iOS)
- First of all you need to have Cydia installed in your jail broken iDevice.
- Go to Cydia and in Sources add the following repo: http://cokepokes.github.io/
- Now search for Master Ball using the search feature and install it.
- Now restart your iDevice after installation.
- That’s it. Its all done.
- Android Rooted Device users can download Hide My Root.
- More related apps can be searched on this website: [http://forum.xda-developers.com/].
- Cydia Alternative: Zestia for iOS 9.3.3/9.3.2/9.3.1/9.3 or iOS 10/9.2.1/9+ iPhone/iPad.
Play Pokemon Go Android/iOS Without Moving or Walking JailBreak or Root required
- In Cydia add the following repo in Sources: http://www.williamlcobb.com/repo
- Thereafter search for PokemonGoAnywhere and install it.
- That’s all but developer says that you must be facing the North in order for the tweak to work.
- Since this tweak requires click on maps so it doesn’t teleport you and hence it is difficult to detect by the developers of the game.
Steps to Play Pokemon Go Without Moving or Walking in Android Rooted Devices
- First step is to get the FakeGPS app from Google Play Store.
- Thereafter we need to make FakeGPS a system app which can be done from another app called Lucky Patcher.
- Install FakeGPS app and download Lucky Patcher from here:-
- Install Lucky Patcher and look for FakeGPS in it.
- Tap on FakeGPS and there will be many option visible.
- Go to Tools->Move to System App and click on ‘Yes’.
- That’s it. Now a simple reboot is required.