3. Why do I get the “GPS signal not found” message when starting the game! Its so annoying?
This is a little bug of the game (which is now fixed in latest version 0.31.0) which may cause problem of catching your location. So simply Reboot Nox and restart the game will solve it.
4. Why the virtual location map is blank?
1) It may be a problem of slow network. Wait for a while or reboot the emulator. If still not works it may be server prob. 2) If you wait for a long time and the map still blank (The operating system is usually Windows 10), please do as follow:
a. Close the emulator first. Download these two files to your computer: libeay32.dllssleay32.dll (OR DOWNLOAD FROM DLLFILES)
b. Right-click the icon on your desktopand choos the “Open file location”. Drag these two DLL files into the folder and replace the existing files.
6. What should I do if the game suddenly freezes? The network may be unstable. Also, since the game is very popular around the world, the game server is very under great pressure. Just wait for a while or try restarting the game.
7. Why I can’t find the direction controller in Pokémon Go/Why I can’t move with WASD,? I cannot Play! Try these 3 Steps which works for you the best!
If you are using Nox App Player: Pokémon Go for PC version, we have pre-set the direction controller for you.
If you installed v3.7.0 and dragged to install Pokémon Go, you need to go to Simulate Touch in tool bar and drag the direction controller to the game.
If you have already set the direction controller but still can’t walk, it means your computer (mainly Windows 10) doesn’t support this function. In this situation, you can only move by setting different locations on the map.
8. Why do I have glitch if I open the camera? This means your computer doesn’t support AR function. Please close the camera.
9. I can’t input “@” inside Nox Reboot the emulator.
10. When starting the game, why am I in the sea and receiving the “Catch a Pokémon” message? It means you are located in a sea or somewhere people can’t reach. Please locate yourself manually to somewhere else using virtual location
11. Why do I get stuck at this loading screen?
Go to Nox settings-Advanced and change the rendering mode to DirectX.
12. Why my character moves around beyond my control?/ Why my Pokémon Go is lagging?